Saturday, March 25, 2006

Lee Hom , Birthday and some other thoughts

Last Friday,17th march.I was on my way to the hair salon when Zheng Guan called and asked if I was going to Lee Hom's showcase/autograph session.And then,he said he'd get tickets for me,if I passed him my cd.And that's how the two of us went to Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach on 19th March.

Last Sunday,19th March.Teacher Pek Har (Physics tuition teacher) was so long winded lecturing those who didn't do they're homework and teaching about the ticker timer,that,it was already 7 by the time she finished talking.I excused myself early and rushed off to meet up with Zheng.Thank goodness I made it in time.

It was raining still,drizzling actually.Many were soaking but I was not. =) I kept telling Zheng how romantic this was (when Lee Hom came on stage),not because I was with him,but because I was with Lee Hom!!! In the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooh!! So cool rite?

So anyway,I'll just skip all the stuff that happened,and go straight to the part where I got the autograph,without telling Lee Hom anything,and seeing nothing of his face other than his nose. T_T

And that day,I skipped dinner and slept at 1. =)

And I was still fine with it the next day,but the day after that (tuesday),Katherine said she said told Lee Hom something!!! And she's so quiet in class!! XV said it's because she saved her voice for Lee Hom while I wasted everything during normal days.I talk too much that's why.And that's when I started hitting myself.I felt so stupid.And I still feel stupid.

Friday.24th March.I woke up singing "Ya Birthday",and yes,that's Lee Hom's song,from the album "Unbelievable". Mum was quite suprised to see me so hyper so early in the morning,but I was expecting presents from XV and Siew Thong,so of course I was happy.

The truth is,I thought the gang would've forgot since they're such procrastinators ,not ot mention forgetful (just like me). Just as I expected,when I reached school,Wei Jian was busy scolding Max,or rather,insulting him,and Jeffrey and Kesvick were ...er,I dunno. =) .

When Nge Seong came,he stood outside the door as usual (don't ask me why he does that)and asked if it was my birthday.I was shocked that he of all people,would remember.I still have no idea how he knew it was my birthday,since I didn't add him in Friendster (I think).I was even more shocked when he took a present outta his bag!!! It was a bracelet from Above. Thanks Nge Seong ,though I doubt you'll ever read this.

I saw Ser Minh on my way to sit down at the assembly ground,and just called her name out! She ran to me and gave me a bag.A paper bag decorated with dancing cows to be more precise.Inside,there was a teddy bear dressed in a cow suit,and on the cow suit ,the words, "you mooooooooove me" .This was from Ser Minh and Estee.

And then there was the stupid prefect who was telling me that I can't bring this to school,yada yada,had a little argument with him and I was off the hook.Well,he was correct,but hey!! It's once in a year,and why doesn't he go pick on some other birthday girl!?

And the next present I received was from Amanda,a cup with Mr.Bean motive on it.It's cute!

And the one after that was from Michelle Lee,a beautiful card and a beautiful puzzle!Don't know if i'd be able to complete the puzzle since Pooh is still sitting on my brother's room's floor,unfinished.

And Xiao Von gave me Lee Hom cd pack!! It's got two CDs in it!!Thanks XV!! And she gave me a snack from Japan too.We opened that up in class that day.=D

And after that,I can't remember who gave what first,but,Woo Shen gave me a Rubber Band with peach colored Furballs on it from Sinma,and Guo Yaw gave me a pack of Frosties. (I gave him that on his birthday),and we opened that during recess too. =D And that was a joke from him.He also gaved me 4 little pouch-thingies from Anime Tech. Thanks Guo Yaw,though I think the chances of you reading this is 0%. Hope you'll get a computer soon! =)

And then there was a present and on the wrapper "from me, her, her and him","don't know?you're blur".Well,since Tofu gave it to me,I knew it was him,and the two "her"s were Li May 'cause I asked her and definitely Brenda,'cause they're always together? =) and the last "him" was unknown and I was guessing Kwan Seng.'Cause you know,Bryan Kwan Seng,Brenda Li May,Li Ying Shu Ying,Jeffrey Eu Chern ,Su Ping Jacquelline kinda thing.And also,Nge Seong told me that Bryan and Kwan Seng shared a gift,and Li May and Brenda shared a gift.So,I thought since there was supposed to be 4 ppl,it'll just be right for the fourth person to be Kwan Seng.And then Tofu said no,it's from Wei Khai. And I was sooo shocked,because I was so sure it was Kwan Seng,that I just turned,and yelled to the next block,

"WEI KHAI!!"

*Wei Khai turned*

"Thank You!!!!"

*Wei Khai made a thumbs-up sign i think*

And the worst thing is,4P1 (the class below Wei Khai's) could hear me.Because,Siew Thong who's in that class,said Shih Chern said "So loud!" (in mandarin). >____________<>_____<

And if you're wondering how I knew Wei Khai sat there,it's because,once I was bored so I started shaking Amanda's bottle to make foam,and then,when I turned to look out,I saw Wei Khai looking,so I remember he sits there. =D

Anyway,I've sent a message to tell him how sorry I am for embarassing him,and he said it's okay. =)

Oh,by the way,Bryan drew on the plastic wrapper of the CD.Drew alot of thingies such as horns and hair on Lee Hom and changed "hear my voice" to "hear my gayness" and such. =D

The next present was 3 comic books from Siew Thong.Shoujo comics. I've started reading one of them today! Thanks Siew Thong!!Really something I'd want!

Sze Ying gave me chocolate from Switzerland( or was it Sweden?) ahah.Thanks Sze Ying!

Mel and Khai Ling gave me a FMA notebook!!!She gave it to me on the day I went over to her house to bake.That was on the....16th of March,Thursday. =) Thanks Mel,thanks Khai Ling,and Mel,come back soon!

Hmm,hopefully I didn't forget anyone else.

Lately,I've been missing someone alot.I hope it doesn't last for long,because it just isn't that great. =)

6 comments:

PureViLmay said...

wow. you got lots of presents din you??

AND 4P1 could hear you?!?!

you're so LOUUUDDD!!! lol

melanie(: said...

wooo? XD

HAAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYY BDAAAAAY. Long overdue, yeah I know. But I did say it way before this. =D

I just realised, I wont be back on my bday! T.T

Furbie said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
wahhahaha wonderful bday!!
yeah....P1 could hear.. >__<


mel >> nyahahha! thanks!! hugz!!! why won't ya be back?!!?!?!?then how are we gonna celebrate with ya?? u want us to mail ourselves over?!

melanie(: said...

Haha, not a bad idea! XD

lol, no lar.. just that i wont be there at that time.. but a week before the day i'll still be in msia.. :D

Furbie said...

good! so we can celebrate early bday rite?

hu u wanna invite?? the gang , 3a5 gang, khai ling gang......andddd ?? XD

melanie(: said...

Up to you lar. I bet half of em wont even remember me. I can just imagine it.

"Shu Ying, who?"