And so it's Friday,and this week,we've got our LKT meeting at D33,which ish also 4S3.
Michelle decided to evaluate the probationers there and then,by asking them a few questions,such as :-
1 introduce yourself
2 did you go to Sunway University College for the Team-building course?
3 are you going to Dusun Eco?
4 do you really want to pass??
And DEAR BRYAN was not there.He was not to be seen in the class.He left early.I have no idea why he did that,but he said he told Ker Lei.And well,yeah,Ker Lei told him he can leave.WHY LEAVE WHEN YOU CAN STAY?! Bah,so Bryan did not answer any of the questions.And I do hope he does pass,since he's not going to Dusun Eco,they may just cut his name off!
And Wei Khai ish another guy.
"are u going dusun eco?"
"dunno"
and I just couldn't help myself but butt into the conversation,and I think maybe Wen Xin ish quite upset,because I helped the interviewee answer his question.
I said,"yesh! he's GOING!!"
--and then there was a big mess,cuz we were all kinda confused,so they just skipped the question--
uwaaaa..(T_T)
i dunno lar, bryan and wei khai are not the least worried...but I'm like soooo worried they'll fail!!! Ter-yi also lar! Last year,he LOST his signature drive form!!!!And he only managed to get 5!!I was like "nooooooooo!! you're gonna fail like this!!" Luckily,he passed,or I'd be sooooo upset!!!
Bah,hopefully this two will pass despite their mistakes..... (<_<)
6 comments:
O... kay.
I still dont see why IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII failed. *whispers: LKT is stupid, thats why* XD no offence
XD aawww..
heyheyheyyyyy mel!!!! <_<
dont worry. We failed too. We're too good for them anyway hmph >"<
yeah yeahhhhhhhh <_<
well,i muz admit that this board ish kinda strict.... xD
i played through the interview and probation period..the ex-prez still passed me. =D
not fair. T___T
we were serious in the interview too! *well kind of*
Post a Comment