Thursday, July 19, 2007

assortment of friends.



An assortment of cookies.


That is how I would like to describe the various groups of friends I have.

I have came to the conclusion today,that I somehow have many different kinds of friends,all with different personalities and backgrounds.In this post,I would like to share with you my assortment of friends.And so Today,I shall bore you with a brief history of the people I met during this 5 years of high school.Haha,if not,just scroll down till you see the big red word "STOP".

Haha,actually this is just a note to self before I forget the details of my high school life. =D


--------------------
When I first came to this school,most of my friends were ofthe C-classes.There were people like Pui Yee (super table tennis pro), Bee Kee, Xin Hui , Michell Soo,Wai Mun,Yee Ann,Dan Yu and the list goes on.Our gang itself would take both sides of a canteen table.
-------------------


There were also my old primary school serniors. People I met in band. Sook Voon, Mun Yee, Rei Chei...


-------------------
In contrast,

There were also the top smartie people from the A-classes like Ruth,Suet Wei,Xiu Tao and Michelle Ng whom I studied with in the mornings.

And then there's the whole 2A1 class.The flavour of cookies I detest the most.Really,I've nothing much againts the people. What I hate about the whole class is their stickiness. Their whole grouping and everything which left me and poor Amanda groupless and friendless. These people whom I knew briefly in Form 1 (never in the same class.The only person who was in the same class as me in form 1 is Amanda) acted as if they don't know me at all. At least that was what I thought. Come to think of it, they were probably too engrossed with their bussiness with their old pals,they forgot about people who didn't have clicks,which happen to be me and amanda only.
Even till now, the whole mass of 40+ people remain as school mates,nothing more.Heck I don't even bother acknowledging them,and the same goes for them towards me. Spending one whole year of my life with that bunch of people didn't benefit me at all.Well,maybe it did.It made me appreciate Form 3 much more.It made me hate going to school and it made me hate group work,because I never had any group to belong to.


It's funny that I know it's not their fault that I was friendless and groupless and depressed and everything but I just can't seem to like being with them and so I don't.


--------------------------


And then there's form 3 whereby I got to know people like Ter-Yi and Bryan and Xiao Von and Mel,and subsequently the whole gang -- Limay, Brenda,Sara,Su Ping,Wei Jian,Kwan Seng.... And boy,that was fun! It was the best time of my high school life. Utterly different from the horrendous year before that.


-------------------------


There's also my old primary school pals. Namely Ser Minh, Pei San ,Ching Yee etc whom I've known for half my life. These people stick by me eventhough I drift off all the time,eventhough I stay in class for recess and don't see them for days,eventhough I hang out with other people all the time,they stick by me and welcome me back anytime.

----------------


Casandra, Joanne.. The lesbians,including me. Another different assortment. What came along with them were Shereen,Seou Yuen, Zoe, Louise,Jing Hua.


-------------------


And then there was Siew Thong and pals-- Poh Vian,Soo Yong,Tze Cheong.


------------------

Michelle Lee and her Lao Zap gang. XD
-----------------

And Ann Ning - "my sister" ,(she started calling me "jie")and her pals , Hui Qi , Angie, Jessie ,Serena and Shuang Yi. These peeps were in my form 1 class.

----------------



And the LKT bunch, Chea Ying,Alfie,Suet Lynn,Shih Chern,Li Yi,Siew Fai,Yew Chin,Jensen,Jing Hooi,Kah Yong...



-----------------



Oh,not forgetting the whole prefects bunch -- Cheng Chun,Yee Hooi, Mei Qi,Mon Wei,Terence,Jia Ming. I am not close to them at all,but friends will always be friends I guess.XD nothing more than that. Haha.

----------------

There's Sze Ying and friends.Nicole Kwan,Sarah Lai,Hui Yee.

------------------

There's the library crew. All of which are my future psychology patients.Chuan Yang,Wei Yang,Wei Xiang,Shao Yong ,Teck Chuan, Ter-Yi and Mel. (see! I mentioned Mel again!)

------------------

Oh,also Mel's gang - Khai Ling ,Xiu Tao. XD

------------------

Hahahhaha, the list goes on.People whom I just happen to know because of some small incident like May Yun(she gave me tissue when I was crying in the toilet ^^"),Shi Yunn (asked me WHY I was crying and said she'd beat whoever who made me upset.I didn't even know her then! XD),Kay Chong(helped me find 20cents for a phone call),Yin Ying(know her brother. She looks exactly like him!).

------------------
There's also the japanese-japanese-japanese crazeee gang. Vanessa Eu ,Deborah and Mei Hui.
------------------

//.STOP.
I better stop.Hahahahhahahahahah. Okay.
So this got me thinking.

You know how it is like when you know all this people,but you don't at the same time,because you only know a little about them. Just 20% to 30 % of them. That's not something anyone will remember.

When I am in trouble. Who should I go to?
When I feel sad. Who can I trust?
When I go overseas, who will remember me?
I know the answer. No one.

And that's why I'm saying I don't wanna come back for any holiday.Because no one will be here with me.

No comments: