Saturday, July 21, 2007

Maggot horror

Mangosteen is one of my favourite fruits.

Mangosteen is one of my favourite fruits,when there are absolutely no suprises,and no maggots.

Yesterday, I was happily opening a mangosteen. And I discovered that one part was rotten,and looking to the left, in the other half of the mangosteen skin/shell,there layed a maggot.

A white,cream coloured,wriggly maggot.

Screaming,I threw it,and it landed on the table. Close call,huh.
-------------------------------------
If you think that's bad enough,like how I thought it would be,listen to what I experienced today.

Nothing special,just something else to do with another little maggot.

Again,I shall repeat myself,the starting at least.

I was happily opening a mangosteen. And I discovered that one part was rotten,and looking to the left, in the other half of the mangosteen skin/shell, there lay nothing.

Thinking that nothing can be wrong, I looked closer, or maybe I was about to eat the other half,I actually don't remember.And I saw ... A white,cream coloured,wriggly maggot.

And I repeat,
Screaming,I threw it,and it landed in the plate of noodles sitting on the turn-table.

That was bad.What if the maggot went into the noodles? My brother saw the whole act ,and of course,I got scolded. I quickly took the dreadful mangosteen out and threw it away. Thinking that the maggot -may have- fell into the noodles, I took out the portion of noodles where I had dropped the mangosteen.
---------------------------------------

thinking I had got rid of squeal incurring maggot, I let myself eat the noodles. I mean,the noodles is dry,so there's no maggot-soup,everything should be fine.

Later,my brother and girlfriend came down to have lunch. I was happily playing the piano.Suddenly,my brother asked me to come and have a look at -something- interesting. I didn't think twice, I went to see what that interesting thing was.

And I saw.....
A white,cream coloured,wriggly maggot.
Speechless,and after awhile, I felt so sick. I was sharing my food with THE maggot.And so was my brother's girlfriend.

The maggot,I just can't get it out of my mind. (T_T) someone save me.

And until now, I still feel utterly sick.Sick sick sick.

No comments: