Sunday, May 11, 2008

picture posts (:

Let the pictures sketch the events!

Have I told you how beautiful the weeds could be?
The yellow flowers againts the green grass, thousands and thousands of them -- imagine the picture below, everywhere you go, where there is grass, there are the dandelions.



I hate flowers, but these weeds are just mesmerizing. The power of numbers! --Large number of weeds makes me think they're pretty!



The most beautiful lawns are the ones that are unkept -- because on their lawns, the dandelions are in full bloom. (:

*----
Have I told you about me being fed up with the old laptop (sister's)? How I didn't even feel like turning it on,because it was soo laggy and so slow? How I didn't go on MSN because the whole thing just jammed up?




Well, I bought a new laptop! (:
Call her Aquilus! it's Latin for "dark colour"!
Not failing to decorate it... reminds me of moleKUL world all the time.
Creme caramel, the mushroom,the milk bottles..drink cans.. exactly like how chelle and yoon would draw them! (:
top right corner.



Bottom left corner..


*----
Have I told you about my directionless life? How I felt like perhaps I wasn't supposed to study science, that the sole reason I was studying science was because I've been doing that all this while? That I felt so lost?



Reading Catcher in The Rye made it worst. Holden Caufield -- he's super directionless.


Watching Honey and Clover Live Action -- Takemoto is so directionless.


What about me?
Me still being an ESFP? And the career choices being so depressing? What about me deciding to take a business course next semester -- just to test the waters, see if business is my cup of tea?

*----

I probably didn't mention V.I.B.E ."Vanier's International Big Event".


The multicultural food festWhere I practically stuffed myself. I was the last to leave the foyer. Sitting there eating , diminishing the food on my plate layer after layer... and when I was done, feeling so embarassed, and laughing it off by saying "well,i'm done pigging!" Yeah but it was great (:


And mind you,that's only a portion of the foyer!


*----
Narnia was out yesterday (16th) and sex and the city is scheduled next friday (23rd) ,that means,hopefully more shifts for me! Money,money ,come come!
*----

I was looking at all our pictures, *because of the new com* -- and boy I miss the times! (:





in school.

my crazy classmates, jung hao, kitty, may, me, von and yysiang!


With moleKUL world... RAWRRRRR!



With Minh




With suprise partiesssssss!



at langkawi.

Where we got stranded at..... KM261.9.

Where cockroaches totally freaked us (me) out.


ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!
Ah,Brad Pitt.
TEAM WHORE ++ additional members who still hasn't paid membership fees....

at LKT.

at the old folks' home..


Graduation day'06, fooling around as usual.

I think it was something along the lines of ... "HUG THE TREEE!!!!"




at Kim Gary's, and karaoke after.





at CGs...

2005....
descriptions? I don't know.Ask them what were they thinking?






We sat around and were doing all these...
-twister...
-pictionary
-weird killing game...*don't rmbr wat it's called*
-crapping about meeting *dunno how many* years later...
-anxious about PMR results...
-the cake I bought, "...straight As" without the apostrophe, leading everyone to say Ass....
-the voice i lost, and the sexy voice i gained. temporarily. XD



two years flew by, really,so fast.



2007....


did we grow up? (: Had fun,nevertheless.

At Bon Odori and stuff.... I have no idea where my pictures are..... anyway if I were to go on this would never end. (:

No comments: