Sunday, April 19, 2009

neither

I admit I'm always complaining. I'm never satisfied. The thing is I'm fickle, never on one side. I'm neither here, nor there.

It's either "school's too easy" or "the test was too hard".
"Too much work" or "so.very.bored".
"Why can't I have more hw?" or "why is everything due tomorrow?!".

Amidst the uncertainty, one thing is certain: I've recently been broke and started job hunting last Monday. I got a job on Friday.

Before Friday, I was gaming on the DS playing non-stop right after school to 2am in the morning. Before that, I was reading Pride and Prejudice.
Before that, I was hooked on Grey's Anatomy.

Now, I'm juggling everything, trying to anticipate my homework, trying to get as much done by the end of today, so that I can work my ass off this coming week, and get as much $$ as I can (before I quit and fly home y.a.y).

So as for now,
I'm on the "too much going on, no time for you" side.

No comments: