Monday, December 07, 2009

exams soon!

Slept at 5.30am yesterday (finished the Marketing Report!! However much of a piece of slap dash work it is, I won't try to improve it, gotta focus on other more important exams!) , planned to skip first class (make up for it on Tuesday) and wake up late.

I was wide awake at 10.30am. *censored word just because mommy reads this* I might as well have woke up an hour earlier and went to class. boo.

*on a side note, i think i've just become more vulgar in the span of 24hours while wrestling the Marketing Report*

Moving on, drew the curtains apart and voila white white white white white! I have the best timing of admitting it's winter. :D
*---*
I think the stress mechanism has turned on. :D I realised last exams that when it's approaching exam period, or during exam period, I actually naturally sleep less and the best part? I. Don't. Yawn. Or. Feel. Sleepy. At. All.

it's like i have this whole big tank of energy supply. :O which is good, not complaining.

No comments: