Wednesday, December 09, 2009

thoughts that need to be written down

Remember the stress mechanism thing I talked about last post? BULLSHIT.

I woke up at 9.15am today for my 9.30 class. If it wasn't bad enough, my nose started bleeding while I was brushing my teeth. I was late, I had no choice, I just cleaned it up with water. I'm starting to think this is a more ecological way of dealing with nosebleeds. The last time I was in the shower and the same thing happened. It's easy, doesn't use paper and it works. (:
*---*

2 weeks ago, I was put on a different shift for footpatrol. I met the most adorable guy in the world. He is so cute, talking to him is the funniest experience. He makes me laugh. You would think a 21 year old guy wouldn't ask so many questions, have so many "why?"s. He is sooo tactful, it really makes it hard to deny him an answer or even be upset at his invasion of my privacy.(:

1 comment:

靖沂 said...

is it due to the "heatness" in ur body? drink more water then :)