Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a nurse's life

Somehow, after talking to Leslie, I feel like I am more forgiving towards you and your slow messages. And i admire you even more, for being so involved in everything around you. For being able to grasp your time well, for being so disciplined. I am happy that you take some time out to send a text saying 'hi'. I am happy that you, despite having report after report (according to Leslie) and despite having such a tiring job (12 hours of walking,pushing,cleaning etc! oh my gosh.) you still have the time to have a chat with me.


I guess it's hard to tell myself that you're not good for me. It's hard because you have so many good points that make up for all that you are lacking, what, i still fail to identify.


I wish I didn't fall in love with you, because, after i did, I expect so much more from you, when you only have that little that you are able to give to me.

No comments: