x. Just done with Test #1 this morning. Relief.
x. Wonderland was fun, but not that fun at the same time. Outgrowing rides?
x. Fireworks were awesome. First time ever that I've watched the entire display from beginning to the end without having to crane my neck, peep between people's heads, tip-toe, get blocked behind some awning that appeared out of no where, get squashed between sticky fat people, have my toes stepped on etc.
x. After cooking enough food for 3 meals, I always feel like eating everything in 1 meal.
x. Less than a month more to go. I can't wait to see :) the many you's I miss.
x. Staying alone for 2 nights, accomplished. (Yes, pathetic! 20 years old and still scared of the dark. )
x. Unwanted unforeseen information last weekend. Stashing it aside.
x. Wasted lotsa money with cab rides.
x. Super heart Park Bench Theories, Try, and Crazy for This Girl.
x. I can live on fiction. Watched 27 dresses from beginning to end, twice; watched scenes that I love at least four times.
x. Spiders and insects everywhere. Wonder how they get through the netting? Do they get in when they're babies...and grow into the size that they are now?
No comments:
Post a Comment