1. The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
My perfect lover who would definitely be a guy would have....
- Confidence. (i guess it's the same for me too ,mel and khai ling) I don't wanna walk with a spineless person.The kind who's easily pushed around,can't make decisions,does what other people think is right.Has to carry a sling bag not because he thinks it's cool but because all the other cool guys carry one,kinda guy.=D
- With confidence,he would be able to speak up.And if I'm ever in trouble,he'll save the day for me.
- Be there for me,especially when I need him the most.When I'm sad,he'd lend me a shoulder and an ear.And when I'm happy we'd do whacky stuff together. =D And of course, I'd try my best to do the same things for him.
- Aware of surroundings.Surroundings as in me.I would love him to be aware about me.Ah,don't really know how to phrase it,but basically,he has to know where to find me,and not just say "I looked everywhere for you,couldn't find you",when I was in the library all the while and he just didn't look there.I don't want to find him all the time,I want to be found without me asking.I'd love to just walk out of class and he's there waiting already.If it's possible,I'd like to be walked home and stuff.I want recess , or after-schools to be spent with him,wheter we're studying,or just chatting,or playing games or anything,just being together.
- Talkable.Well,I don't wanna talk to a wall.Yep,I want some response,not "yes","no" kinda response but at least some reciprocration.I wanna be able to tell him anything,and him able to tell me anything at all.I wanna be able to share my problems and he'd gimme advice or at least show he's listening and trying to help ease the burden.=] I think I talked about this already.
- And if I were to marry him (gotta think faaaaaar),which I do before I say yes or no to be someone's girlfriend.I think too much,I know.But ya know,this is my way,and I'd love to stay forever with the guy I'm accepting,and forever means we're gonna get married!Wheeeee!So anyway,I don't want a hard life.And although it may seem terrible of me,I'd like to be with someone who can support himself,now and in the future.
- And that means he has to either be really rich,or can study.Or at least have some talent in him.Something he's really good at.Something which makes him shine brighter than anyone else,not only in my eyes,but in everyone else's eyes.=D
- Not shy.Which goes back to confidence.=) He has to be not shy to be with me.He has to make the first move.He has to be able to tell me he loves me,and not myself prodding him to tell me.He has to hug me and hold my hands and everything.He has to do it.He has to shower me with love.Lots and lots of love.And if I try to be close,he shouldn't move further away.....
Hmm,I guess that's 8 points,some are rather repetitive,but well,yeah.I love talking in circles.No,actually I can't help myself.Oh well,I'm not sure if there are more.Not now,these I gather from past mistakes,and maybe there will be more in the future,or I just might find Mr.Right the next time!
I'm not gonna tag anyone else,Mel has tagged many of the people of my circle of blog-readers.
4 comments:
aaahh.. thats cool.
I think i would like a guy like that too.. sounds somewhat perfect though.. dont you think?
hard to find lar. >__<
Somehow all the characteristics we wish for seem easier to find in a girl-friend than a guy. Sad. I think it has to do with the fact that girls mature faster than guys. So yeah, can't expect much from the boys around us XD
haha.but this ish my perfect lover!!!
probably won't be a guy who has all these attributes,or the guy i fall in love with has none of these...but still..this ish the PERFECT one! =D
Haha. In short, mine would be ETHAN MATTHEW HUNT! xD
Yeah yeah. He's fictional, but so what? =D
Post a Comment