Interview on Monday sucked.It reaaaally sucked big time.Came home,listened to Simple Plan's Shut Up a few times,"Welcome to My Life" a few times,and I felt a little better.It's suprising what these songs can do.I wasn't impressed with the lyrics but at times like this,I wanna say that whoever wrote those songs and whoever filled the lyrics in,really understands the human heart/mind so well.He's a genius.
I can't write the details of my bad day here.Piff,a blog where I'm restricted to write what I wanna write.And it's called "Liying's Paradize,where nothing ever goes wrong",how ironic.It's silly how I can't write what I wanna write,-censored-And the worst part is, IT'S MY BLOG!
p/s:Brenda/Limay/Joanne/Cassie : I NEED the book........(T_T)I'm gonna contribute 3 pages to it!Ah!
Mum made me make a time-table.My results are dropping.Dropping like a...a...free faller plunging from the sky?Hmm,and his acceleration increases by 10ms/2 every meter?Blek.Physics.Teacher Pek Har said that she's gonna give us a test,and if we fail it,we get kicked outta her class.I'm worried I'll fail.......(T_T).Oh,yeah,the time-table ish an attempt to improve my time-management.Hopefully I'll have enough time for everything,and my results will improve.
So the time table is preety tight,heh,don't know what exactly am I doing here.Hmm,anyway,I'm such a sore loser,I know.I can't possibly accept failure,but I know this time I have to,and I have to be really prepared for it.Ahhhh!!Election will suck too!! I just can't accept that someone else is better than me!And that's the worse part!Because it's the truth and I gotta accept it no matter what.But my ego is too big for my head to handle! Blek!
Hmm.Write more in the book if I'm in the mood.*where's the book anyway?!*
8 comments:
you remember i wanted to tell you something the other day but i forgot what?
well, i actually wanted to say
i liked your interview.
no matter what the outcome is, i hope you'll still be you, and i just want you to know that i'll support you although this may not be what you have been thinking. (??)
it's good to not ALWAYS expect too much.
and erm, if (perasanly) i am one of the factors why liying's paradize isnt liying's paradize anymore, i dont visit your blog regularly.haha.
anyway, hope to see you at the top. i mean, to see you at the top in everything. i mean, don't disappoint me.please get me right.
p/s i've never thought that i hated you.
hey li-ying and ann.lol.
u noe.looking at this post.lkt looks fun to me.xD
btw liying.liann bullying ppl again ar?sigh.like always la. haha.
nway.take care.
p/s:i am just bored.so stopping by and crap a lil =D
stupid andrew ng. since when i bully people.
i think li ying doesnt have a hyphen in her name. BUT I DO. my name is li-ann.
okay, mind me liann just reminds me of pn lee li LIAN.
the "li" and the "ann" are just SEPERATED.
okay. sorry li ying im turning your blog's comment page into a chat box.
anyway, an add-on to my previous comment : i may have sounded really unreal (a.k.a. fake), but there are things i really want you to know. but i dont think i can
ah..
i hope you get what i mean.
i would really really wanna see you go far in LKT. and most of all learn and grow in everything.
ahh..
as usual : all the best!
p/s andrew is a bully
book is with brenda i think. not sure.. not with me though..
aahh.. im scared for teacher pek hars test too. i cant do anything either. GAH! gonna start trying questions after the carnival and all.
it IS kinda ironic. O.o
anyways.. all the best for your test yeah? x.x i hate physics.
what book? O.o
Hi funky!!!!
lolx, i dun think u remember me oo, but I'm from cf ^^ Yo~~
erm, I din realize u had a site! nene, it's nice yea~ keep it up~ whee!
hehe, n thanks 4 signing my guestbook last time.. i'm still wondering how come i missed da link u gav O_o
li-anne >>
Well i muz admit that there were loads of misunderstandings and stuff,but thanks for straightening things out. hope ya read this. =D
personally,i hated the interview,i was really scared and couldn't really express myself.but that's in the past and well,i'm not unhappy with the AGM,so everything's fine. =D
Andrew>>
You ar,suka suka then pop up,tak suka then dun pop out.Yeah,EOW LI LIAN bully ppl. =P
Mayz>>
Oh,okay. ^^"
Vana>>
of course i rmbr!I see u standing outside la salle sometimes. =D
hahawhere gotsuka suka dan pop out.lol.i always visit ur blogg wan.just that sumtimes i just read and go ma.xD
li ann memang in class also big time bully ppl wan la.i think in LKT also same case wan.ahha.xD
Post a Comment