And I wish that we boarded the wrong plane. =D
Japan was GREAT! I enjoyed it sooo much!!I'll post pics and events by a day by day basis another day. =D
We went to a used cd shop and I got Laruku's Awake for 1280 yen (something like that) instead of the normal 3050 yen!!Wheeeeeee! Not only that,I also got Glay for 100 yen.Yes,ONE BUCK! The bad thing is, we went to a normal CD shop and.... They were selling all the Laruku CDs on my wishlist,nomal price though,NO MONEY to buy.sniff.I also saw NANA,the kind with hiragana written next to kanji(for people who can't read kanji,ie:kids and me),but there was no point in getting one book only,yeah?sadness. =D
Hmm,write more another day. I haven't studied anything,and I think I forgot how to do Add-Maths.And remember teacher Pek Har (physics) asked me to do all the questions again?Yeah,haven't started.
6 comments:
wanna know 'bout your trip!
quickly update! and i havent studied yet either. >__<
QUICK! fill us in with all the details about ur trip. tell us ALL about the leng zhaisssss. haha... i saw my 2nd lengzhai hairdresser that day when i went to cut my hair. my most-leng-zhai-hairdresser is too busy for me now. =( *sob*
HAHA!! XD
YOU RANK YOUR LENGZHAIS?!!
...
.....
........
..........
.............
................
..........
.......
hmm, maybe i should do that too! xD
(to shu ying)
haha. OF COURSE!
remember our lists of lengzhais?
hey woman!
update ur blog la! waited for so long...
dun call me woman lar!
feel as if u're angry.sniff.T_T scold me somemore
Post a Comment