Sorry guyz,lazy to turn it the right way up,now,turn ur heads........
BEFORE
Glum-faced,tired and moody.It was near the end of our 10-day holiday and I was beginning to feel exhausted.Anyway,we're at Hakone,that's near Tokyo.It's like genting highlands.
Food......Food....and MORE food.. =]
AFTER.
Simply amazing what food does to me.=D All perky after the azaria(ajisai) flavoured softcream and can't-rmbr-what.
I love Palette Town,it's SO colourful!That's the Largest ferris wheel on earth!Every car has a different colour,after all,it's PALETTE TOWN. I LOVE FERRIS WHEELES! It actually has more lights,but a camera can only capture a moment ,in other words,one pattern!It's the stroboscope thingy isn't it!?(oh gosh,physics.)
Because I didn't get to enjoy my bon odori,and no one saw me in my yukata,sohere's a pic of it!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!SMTG WRONG WITH BLOGGER! THERE GOES MY EFFORT OF UPLOADING PICTURES.BLEK.
1 comment:
pretty pretty yukata dear!
you look GREAT in IT! =D
Pretty pretty PRETTY furball!
Post a Comment