Today,I took Meia out with the new green frisbee I bought from the frisbee club.The one my brother took to Pulau Redang without my permission.Thank goodness it's still in one piece!
Went to the lake as usual,and I threw the frisbee.Been awhile since I played the frisbee with her and last time,she wasn't able to pick the frisbee up if it wasn't landing the right way.It had to be either upside down slanted a little,so she could pick it up.But today,to my suprise,she tried to pick it up,couldn't,and then she used her paws,scratched it,tried abit more,and then she managed to pick it up!And the best thing was,it wasn't a lucky-by-chance-kinda-thing,it was real!She'd grown up,a little maybe!So we played frisbee,she fetching it back and all,and then I just lied on the grass.Anyway,after awhile,we moved our spot to a spot closer to the lake,and there,I lied down,and Meia,who had then calmed downed a little,and reduced her heart beat to..hmm..4 times a second,lied down with me.She resting her head on my upper-thighs,and drooling all over my pants,and me lying on the grass looking up at the vast,blue,sky.
I dunno why,but I love the sky.I hate plants but I love the sky.Maybe because I've got no fears of it,it's so far away,what's there to be scared of?Or maybe the only story concerning the sky I've heard/read of is the story about the monkey telling all the other animals the sky was gonna fall.And,well,if there really was a possibility of the sky falling,maybe I would be afraid of the sky.But so far,the sky has been hanging there since forever and I'm still here typing this whole experience out,so the sky hasn't fallen yet.And if you're sitting there,in front of your computer,reading this,it means the sky still hasn't fallen yet,which ish great!
Anyway,it was beautiful,and peaceful,and I thought,"hey,nature isn't that bad...=]",and I thought of my nature loving friend,Turkey. =D . And then my thoughts averted back to my dog,who was resting againts me,and my arm over her.And I thought,hmm,my dog must be fit enough to be my lover or something,the way we're lying next to each other,and her breathing so loud and clear to me,not to mention her hot drool,seems like it's boiling...,no,i'm serious.
It was really peaceful,Meia behaved so well.Normally she'd just clamber onto me,over me and all,but today,she just lie peacefully,contentedly,by my side.
On my way back,I felt as if,I didn't need a younger brother or sister,like how I wanted one so much when I was younger.I felt that I was so alone,no one to play with,no one to share secrets with,no one to have my little picnics with.
I didn't need to go to Japan for student exchange.Life doesn't flow the way we want it to all the time,and getting upset and throwing tantrums because it doesn't flow the way I want it to for the very first time in my life,isn't going to make it flow the "right" way.For all I know,the right way is flowing the wrong way.
I didn't have to insist on having my way.I didn't have to go on outings if it was so hard to step out of the house.Outings isn't the only way to joy.Maybe,I had my package of joy with me all the time,in a parcel,stuffed away in the backyard,forgotten,neglected.And I just wanted more,uncontented,striving to achieve what I want,to go out,to be with my friends. I already have a companion at the backyard behind my room,I wonder why I didn't remember her.Meia has been with me since I was form two,and only this year I started taking her out,caring for her.She was neglected all the time,during her childhood and all,and still,she remains loyal to me,showing never-ending affection and love,in her very own drooly way.I sometimes feel so ashamed of myself,and that's when I don't mind her doing some wrong things,which she so seldom commits.
And at the end of the outing with my dog,I scrubed myself in the shower,and I felt that it was the best outing ever.How my furry friend made my evening so wonderful,and that made me decide to use the computer I've stopped using for 2-3 weeks,just to blog ,and well,post pictures. *I was in a great mood!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment