Wow,three post in a day,continuosly too.
Let's start with report card day,which is today.I wont' go into details of conversations but skip to Yong Hui's little 2 year old brother!He's soooo cute! And Yi Fung asked me if I wished I was two again!He's got huge,dark round eyes,long eye lashes and he's so fair and cute!! So likable!Wow!
And let's move to Midori!
Midori's the exchange student whom Brenda is hosting.She's really preety and cute and she's around the same height as Brenda!She's reaaaally nice though she doesn't talk much,because of the language barrier and all.Everyone went to KLCC with her today,except me.I went straight home to practice piano and attend piano class.Exams are in a month's time.Gotta work hard!
Then there's me starting to read again.Started with Howl's Moving Castle (May lent it to me!),then Size 12 is Not Fat (haven't finish and don't have the chance too,it's not in the store anymore,wonder why...),then Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,moving on to resume my Prince of Tennis manga,and finally ending with Sherlock Holmes.
And then there's Bryan who's finally watching ?Hachikuro~!I've been telling them it's good since last year and no one went and watched it!And finally someone's watching!Wheeee! Guyz,go get it from Bryan,and watch it!It's good!It's actually an adult lady's anime,it's screened during the adult-movies-time in Japan.It's funny,it's touching,it's sort of a love and life story, and the insert songs (every episode has a different one) is superb!And the songs and their lyrics,weren't even written for the anime,they're just songs by artists and the producers just fit it into the anime.And it's amazing how the songs and lyrics fit the story so much!I love these kinda anime,don't know why,but I don't like Azumanga and such,prefer Hachikuro! Oh,Hachikuro is short form for Hachimitsu to Kuroba (honey and clover).
And to top things up,I've got this craze in my head now.. studying.I just feel so ashamed of my procrastination and what it has lead my grades to.And,the biggest reason is that I won't be able to resume my japanese lessons if I don't produce good results for the final exams.And I somewhat feel guilty about it all.I've been spending money on tuitions and all and nothing is progressing because I don't revise.And Meia's special food ( because of her leg problem) isn't cheap at all,and my japanese lessons aren't a small sum.And recently Mum got me a new phone,and Dad payed for my air ticket to Japan,and Mum and Sis payed for my expenses in Japan,and mum's constantly encouraging me to shop, and I just felt like I've disappointed my parents by not putting any effort into anything.So,I've started paying attention in class,making notes,reading from chapter one,trying ,putting in more effort to improve my grades,and reduce the guilt.
Oh,gosh,looks like procrastination has the upper hand today,gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment