Friday, September 08, 2006

*blek,untitled*

My mum's laptop arrived and my dad installed wireless.And that's why I'm sitting in the hall watching CNN and typing this.Okay,that doesn't concern anyone.Anyway,just for talk,my dad bought a laser jet printer.So the Deskjet is being replaced by the new printer.Now that's cool right?Wait till you hear this:it's black and white. Bye bye,colour! Okay okay,just saying-lar,since I don't really print anything,it doesn't really make a difference.=D

Today,I dunno what made me fiddle with my iPod and Radio-in-my-room.See,I'm trying to hear my iPod through real speakers,and not ear phones.So i've been wondering and i did try fixing it to the radio but I never really figured out how to do it.The only option was to buy the speaker Apple was selling.But,today,I just went and connected the wires and pressed this button-i-never-knew-what-it's-function-was,and i heard music!Wow!!I came running outta the room saying "I'm a GENIUS!" Maybe I should've said "eureka!".Oh well.
p/s,Mel: Geniuses from the skies.=D

So basically,that has made me reaaaaaaaaaally very very happy.I mean,like FINALLY!

Another thing is piano.It seems that I've been really playing too hard on the keys!Am I immune to sound or what?!Okay,now I gotta learn to play more gently,talk softer and stop yelling.Maybe that'll help me play softer.Ya know,after I get my ears to hear soft sounds as normal sounds,and my normal sounds as booming loud sounds,I'll probably be able to play better.

Biology.I hate plants.Let's bold that.I hate plants.What's worse is studying about plants.Just studying photosynthesis is making my brain leak.What about oxygen turning into glucose?Or was it Carbon Dioxide turning into glucose?!And the worse thing is,the workbook and the textbook is pointing me to different directions.That's why I hate doing workbooks.And then there's meiosis and mitosis that I still don't understand.I don't understand at all!!!!!! Ahh!! I'm gonna die!Nono,someone save me!Gimme some tutoring,oh,smart ones!

Oh,by the way,just to spoil your moods,we're gonna have to come back to school during the PMR week to sit for exams.Only some days though.However,that's gonna reduce my studying time.Bye-bye,holidays-that-were-supposed-to-save-me!

2 comments:

melanie(: said...

Geniuses from the sky ah? xD

Remember how everyone was like super awake during the reproductive system lesson in pn poh's class last year? xD!! And when it came to plants right, all heads on the table already la.. x.x

LOL, i guess its not the most interesting subhject but what the heck la. :D I don't take Bio! Three cheers!

Tofuking said...

ohoho, hohoho. GET A DAMN TAGBOARD YOU LAMER!