Sunday, September 03, 2006

Too many things,too little time

I wish i could determine how many hours i have in a day,or maybe determine that one hour last 120 minutes,and one period lasts only 5 minutes.That way,school would be over in 50 minutes,and everyone can go relax for a few hours,which would be 120 minutes each.Say I wanna go to the arcade and spend an hour there,and i'd be spending a whole 120 minutes there! Or ,the exams are coming and I wanna study but there's not enough time,but everything is solved because an hour is 120 minutes,and in a day,there's 24 hours and that's a long long long time.

Okay,cut the crap.

Dad's on this buying spree.Not that I don't appreciate it,he's got us a laptop and he's changing my monitor,and converting the house's connection to a wireless one that can support over 200 computers.

There's only my mum and I at home and the two of us won't be having 200 friends who will bring their laptops over.But anyway,dad wouldn't listen and so there's some upgrading in the tech side of this house. Not a bad thing,but unnecessary. =D thanks anyway.

And I'm on this drama spree.Zafirah from my japanese class lent me this japanese drama called Anego.And I'd watched it in 2 days.And I watched it again. And that's why I'd been wasting time,but I LOVE AKANISHI JIN so much! He looks so imperfect in the movie and I like the imperfect him so,so much.Ah!! more drama!! MORE!

I'm also on this piano craze.I've been practicing real hard and all like everyday.I really enjoyed my lessons with my old piano teacher,sumi.Oh,fyi,I was with her since young,and then around 11 years I switched because of some reasons,and then I switched again to someone near my house,and now I'm back to her.=D She's kinda shocked to see me.=D Classical music is getting into me.=
Then there's the exams coming up.I've been studying right after the last exams,and now I realise I don't remember anything.I feel like it's so useless. to even start studying early.Wonder how people do it.And then there's big issues like not even knowing how to do chemistry and physics and add maths and modern maths and practically everything in school.Wonder why I go to school. =_=

And then there's the long neglected Meia I promised not to neglect.It's been 2 weeks since I last took her to the park.And I just realised the last time I was there,there was a sign saying "no dogs" . Piff.

So there's so many things to do,so little time!And now it's lunch time and I gottta go.

No comments: