Tuesday, December 12, 2006

horoscopes

none of us really believed in horoscopes. But, my brother showed me this site....and it turns out it's so completely true!For everyone of us!And the part where it DESCRIBES how a Cancer looks like,small eyes and fat face,my brother says it's so true 'cause his girl friend is that.And I agree.xD

*---
www.astrology-online.com this ish the site......

and this my horoscope...http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm
*---

the parts that are soo true...

**Selfish and quick-temperedImpulsive and impatient
**...except by
their own impatience, which will surface if they don't get quick results.
**...do not make very good followers because they are too "take
charge".
**...unwilling to obey or submit to directions for which they can see no
reason
** ...headstrong, quick tempered, easily offended and capable of
holding grudges if they feel themselves affronted.
**...easily be irritated by slowness or moderation in your companions and,
though yourselves sensitive, ride roughshod over the sensitivities of
others
**... essential to your nature: straightforwardness.
**... lacking thoroughness and the ability to evaluate difficulties in
the undertakings into which they often rush impulsively
**...Arians are said to be prone to headaches, particularly
migraines...
**You like extremes. Physical, emotional and mental, and benefit profoundly
by experiencing them; but if your extremism goes too far beyond social
acceptability, then expect to be extremely
lonely
.
**likes...Coming in first
**dislikes...Waiting Around ,Admitting Failure,No opposition,Tyranny ,Other
peoples advice ;)
**PROBLEM: Projects that come to nothing. Partnerships full of conflict and
argument.
**PROBLEM: Lacking real coherence and direction. Failing to contemplate,
only pretending to be decisive.




So because of my horoscope,I'm like this!! *okay,I'm blaming it on the horoscope now..xD*
Anyway,Sorry to everyone whom I've offended because of my kinda character.I'm really trying to change..reallly. =)

No comments: