Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ohoho

i just rmbred last night *before i slept* that i gotta get people presents. Like belated birthday presents.

Arhhh! the problem ish i dunno what to get..

btw.has anyone seen kwan seng?!?!
I wanna ask a favour of him...ohoho.XD

I watched ParaKisu yesterday...the ending ish like sooooooo unhappy.Well not really really unhappy but well unhappy. *talking in circles.xD* After talking to sis about the unhappy ending..some sense actually got into me. =) the story wasn't that stupid and meaningless as I thought it was in the beginning.And it is reallly very real. *i didn't realise that until she pointed it out*

For example,aiming to become a designer,but because you're not good enough you just gotta settle for being the helper- the person who helps with all the "ka le ferr" work.

And the one who got to be a designer,giving it all up because it's not a stable job.

And the one who wanted to quit school to be a model, going back to school to finish up high school,because modelling is not a stable job too.

And after studying so hard for the past 18 years,not making it into University after all.What a waste. But shit happens,yea?

And to end up not marrying the hero. It happens.

And so,I'll stop mopping about it. Though I'm gonna give it one last sniiiiiiiiiiifff!

Today,the computer overheated. (x_X) Imagine the shock.And it isn't MY computer. Ohoho.Thank Goodness it's in tact. =)

I took a day off yesterday (Monday) and my last day of work will be on boxing day.
I wanna go to Queen St Again!I really wanna go look at the japanese boutique.XD

No comments: