Wednesday, December 06, 2006

a sum up of everything so far

just back from work and i'm eating frozen food now cuz no one's at home except my bro which doesn't really count and i'm a lazy bum who is too lazy to use correct punctuation and doesn't wanna end the sentence just yet should i end now i cant decide man hmmm oh well oh okay.

udpdate starts.....
last last friday nov 24th.I got sent home early,yeah?It turns out to be a blessing in disguise!Because after I left,the people who took over got a complaint from some person who came to buy stuff.The guy was an internal auditor cuz he was just faking it.He was like spying or smtg-lar.Anyway he wasn't happy so they got a complaint.Thank goodness I was sent home! =)

fast forward to last saturday,dec 2nd. First snow today.And then....er......Oh,my first time working on saturday.Boy,it was busy!! very very very very busy,and time flew!I didn't stop serving until it was time to go home! I like it this way,because time flies when you're busy!

Sunday,dec 3rd.Before we went to this Malaysian Association of Canada AGM thing which was kinda boring and unsuitable for me cuz ppl dun talk crap........we went to Canadian Tire and I got these........





XD. Actually it started with just getting Tigger for my sis cuz it's her birthday this sunday.Then she said.. she didn't want any stuffed toys and she was planning to give it to the sick kids in the hospital.And then I was like "i wanna do that tooo!"So I picked Eeyore and we both went off.And then mum saw us and said "you might as well give it to me.Start from family =)" So she wanted Tigger,so we had to get two tiggers. And then they wanted me to put back Eeyore but I didn't wanna,so in the end......we're gonna have Eeyore and Tigger stay with us and another Tigger be sent off. So I call it the twins and Eeyore.XD for the time being.


and then...wow my brain juice feels like glue.can't think of anything.xD ohkay,yesterday,5th dec,I reached Eaton Center(shopping mall where I work) early so I went shopping for sis's birthday present.I managed to get these wonderful ear-rings from Icing,pictures are here.....

supposed to be here...


I used debit for the first time!I didn't know how to use the machine so it was kinda embarassing but it's okay.xD Anyway I so love the ear-rings.so so so love 'em! And sis gave me a pair....

Supposed to be here

*actually i'm continuing...starting from this part it's actually written today,12th of Dec.XD*

think think think.

I don't rememer...(T_T)

Oh 10th Dec,I got told off that I'm still a spoilt brat and being a spoilt brat is bad but my family thinks it's okay and they won't stop loving me anyway. But I don't wanna be one. Geez. (<_<)

And we also went to have Korean Food at Queen Street.And after that on our way to Eaton Center there was this Fila Shop on sale.Everthing 60% off.I saw this pair of shoes and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!It's really nice and it's cheap! From $80 it went through alot of cutting and now it's $18! SO CHEAP! But,they didn't have my size.Instead, my mum who isn't THAT into it bought it. I'm so jealous.

11th Dec ,Dad went home today so I had to leave my job earlier. And after that I finished watching Honey and Clover II. Why does Morita have to be so forgiving?!?!?! Anyway,small matter.

I'm having these sore throats in the morning.I mean it's BAD in the morning but as the day progresses it gets better.But in the morning it's bad again. Geez.And it's morning now and I'm IN PAIN!

12th Dec, Today. I dunno why but I can't upload my pictures on Blogger. It always says "done" but it still doesnt appear on my composition! So I guess I gotta do it another day.

No comments: