To the few people who read this blog,namely XV,Michelle and Cray.
Haha,u guyz are seriously too bored or YOU CARE TOO MUCH! i'm SO touched! =D
Anyway,I woke up late and I forgot to bring the cards that I made.Somehow I already had this premonition that I'd forget but I didn't do anything to prevent it.Yeah,so it's actually my fault. SNIFF!!!!
Anyway,got a card from Cas.Somehow I was kinda doubting wheter I would get one from her this year.I got one in form 2 and a letter in form 3 and form 4..I don't remember (i think not),so i was seriously wondering if she remembered me when she was making the cards,and SHE DID! Yay! =D
Haha,I got chocolate from Jeffrey.I'm so glad he's not offended that I didn't get him anything at all.=O Thanks Jeffrey,although he'll never read this. =D
JLHS added me in MSN. It's been two years...so fast. I decided to just approve it.I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt. =D The worst thing that could happen is an argument breaking out and then I'd just block him. simple. =) But then I'd feel bad!
I couldn't help but feel a pang of envy,how issit that they know how to lift a girls' heart while he couldn't do such simple things that make a girl's heart soar. But then again,it was my fault too, I guess I wasn't really in love with him.The whole thing was so rushed!And I was so desperate and ignorant.I wouldn't admit it then, but I guess it's all clear now,after two years apart,I've really understood what I was going through.He was just a replacement.Someone to talk to,to pour my heart out,to listen to my problems.Because when CY went for NS and I was left all alone...and there was no one to talk to,to help me out,to guide me. And maybe that's why I kept telling Guo Yaw not to rush it. But anyway,guys think differently and their all telling him to go for it!Thank goodness the girl knows how to think.She's so much smarter than me. =D
And I guess I know better now. I probably won't be with anyone in high school.There's no point anyway,even if I do find the right guy,we'd be going separate ways at the end of the year.What's the point?
Anyway,I can't wait till tommorow! I'll surely remember to bring the cards! Or I hope I do remember! =D
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
To people who's hearts are broken, BE STRONG!
To people who's hearts have been broken and have healed, GOOD JOB!
To people who are happily single, well, happy valentine's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment