It was horrible.
Section A,the only question I knew, I did a careless mistake,and I got it wrong.
Section B, I left 2 questions,as in 2 big questions blank.No idea.
Section C,I really don't have any idea.
I felt okay after the exam,and in the library where we joked and laughed I still felt okay.At the bus stop Alfie and I chatted about how we were so weird - happy go lucky in class but outside we can appear so moody...and I was still fine.
Then mum picked me up 35 minutes late.I was still okay.I was freaking okay! And then she started talking about her Gu Zheng stuff,and I wasn't interested but I just listened..and then she asked me if I did badly in my exam.And I was like ... "YAHHHHHHHHH". And she asked what subject is it..and I was seriously annoyed already,because of the immense heat and I don't know maybe I was just feeling very upset.and I said "PHYSICS LAR". And then I couldn't help it but cry.
And then she,being mum,isn't very good at giving nice words.Instead she said something about going to tuition blah blahbeing bad in maths and physics..it's natural to not know how to figure it out.And it realllllllly ticked me off big time.Here I was feeling so freaking upset,and then there she was giving me advice at the wrong time.And so we started to argue and it went on and on until we reached home.And then I sorta cooled down and apologised.I admit it's my fault.I was kinda temperamental.But her advice just wasn't given at the right time and using the right phrases.
Bleh.And now it's already 4+ . My whole plan of studying non stop so I can watch Goong later...is so blown up.
p/s: Now that I feel better.Everyone has to listen to Sirius and Stay! Go to XV's blog for sirius and..to get stay u gotta share it with yong hui. 'cause I don't have it too!The only reason I'm online now is so I can share the song!
No comments:
Post a Comment