Friday, September 14, 2007

tag

Sorry Kwan Seng, I can't think of 6 right now.I thought of it,when I couldn't sleep,but after I stepped into lala-land I forgot the stuff.

1. name- Li Ying
2. nicknames- furbz, blur (i don't like it,just being truthful),furball
3. birthday- 24th march
4. place of birth- pj...kl....dunno.
5. zodiac sign- aries
6. sex- Female
7. grade- form 5
8. school- Catholic High School
9. occupation- Student
10. residence- kota kemuning

appearance
12. hair colour- Black
13. hair length- shoulder...or less
14. eye colour- brown..more black than brown
15. best feature- i dunno bout what you guys think but i like my eyes.
16. height- i don't remember what pn.see measured. 169cm..something like that.
17. braces- yup! well their off now. XD
18. glasses- proud to be long sighted and short sighted. (guailou baby/yin yong ngan)
19. piercings- ears. 8 of them, well one closed.so 7.
20. tattoos- nil.

firsts

22. best friend- Nur Diyana.Obviously a malay girl.Besties since std1
23. first award- Making sentences contest. (std1)
24. first joined sport - Hmm,swimming or basketball I don't rmbr which came first.
26. first real vacation- Australia!!! (i realised EVERYONE wrote this)
27. first concert- Does autograph sessions count?LEE HOM!!
28. first love- =)

favorites

29. movie- I like Adam Sandler's movies
30. tv show- none.
32. rapper- none.
33. band- L'arc~en~Ciel!! (Tofu, why didn't you mention them!!?)
34. song right now- If you're not the one --- Danile Bedingfield
35. parent- I'm supposed to choose between my parents? 0_0
36. sweets- I love skittles. They don't seem to sell it anymore though.
37. sport- I don't mind swimming and running though I suck at both.
38. restaurant- Gin Ryu Tei!! If everything were free I'd eat there everyday.
39. brand- nothing in particular.
40. store- nopeeeeeeee. nothing in particular.
41. school subject- English.RELIEF PERIOD everyday. super.
42. animal- dog
43. book- i seem to like everything i read.


44. magazine- waste of money.After all I don't take their tips and advice.ocassionally,cleo.
45. shoes- comfy but nice stuff will do.

currently

46. feeling- tired.
47. meaning- to sleep.
48. in love- nope. don't think so. i can't tell. XD
49. eating- not now.
50. drinking- nothing at the moment.
51. typing- words?
52. online- duh.how else would i answer this?
53. listening to- nothing.
54. thinking about- this questionaire?!
55. wanting to- go to japan.
56. watching- nothing?!?!?! the screen?
57. wearing- shirt and shorts.

future

58. want kids- yup! Even the names are ready. XDXD
59. mean to get married- yup.
61. where do you want to - sea side!!! on the clouds!! or just traditionally (which would be more logical)
62. car- i dunno. LOL.

which is better with a guy/girl?

63. hair color- dark.black.brown.just dark.
64. hair length- short.
65. eye color- brown or black? ASIAN LAR.
67. cute or sexy- sexy.
68. lips or eyes- nose.
69. hugs or kisses- when the time comes i'd know.
70. short or tall- TALL. a must.
71. easygoing or serious- both.
72. romantic or spontaneous- hmm. dunno.
74. sensitive or loud- both.
75. hookup or relationship- Relationship
77. trouble maker or hesitant- not too hesitant but not a pain in the ass too.

have you ever
78. kissed a stranger- Nope.
79. had alcohol- Yes.
80. smoked- 2nd hand smoke.
81. ran away from home- for a few hours.
82. broken a bone- nope.
83. got an x-ray- yesh.
85. broken someone's heart- i guess.
86. broke up with someone- uh-huh...
87. cried when someone died- well..years after my granddad died I cried. like 10 years later.
88. cried at school- Yeah.

do you believe in

89. god- nope,well,not the part where he created us. no offence intended.
90. miracles- yes.
91. love at first sight- still undecided.
92. ghosts- hehe, yes. scared.
93. aliens- yup!! UFO!!!
94. soul mates- yeshhh
95. heaven- maybe.
96. hell- maybe.
98. kissing on the first date- absolutely no.
99. horoscopes- there was only one which was right.

answer truthfully...

100. is there someone you want, but can't have? Lee Hom!! XD

No comments: