Thursday, September 13, 2007

disappointment

I think the greatest disappointment is when I study so freaking hard and I still fail.

Today, I wasted 2 and a half hours in the exam hall writing for absolutely nothing.
Yesterday,I wasted so much time studying moral definitions.
The day before yesterday,and the days before that and all the other days dedicated to repeating silly definitions word for word.

Moral Studies is such a waste of time and I studied so hard, memorising all the definitions. Exam came and I wrote everything I knew. After handing the paper in, I realise that the format is all wrong.

I so totally screwed up.

I don't even feel as disappointed as this when I fail other more important subjects.

I guess..

It all has something to do with how much work is put in. The more you put in, the more you expect from yourself and when you don't do well the sky comes crashing down.

1 comment:

Tofuking said...

Nola, it's all about luck.
However, when you work more you tend to be more lucky ;p