I shall not hide it anymore. It's the truth and I shall reveal it.
I'm so un-dainty I can't wear high heels. =) And so I used to wear flat pumps and slippers...only. And then came one day when I saw these beautiful wedges, and bought it... nice pink ones, only to realise today that I'm really not cut out for any of these..... slippers / open- toed-sandals-without-back-straps are my best friends,not heels or wedges or anything pretty and high.
Two reasons :
Shopping for shoes today was a pain. (1)Not only were my feet,(more like toes) sore and raw and blistery, (2)I couldn't seem to find any right pair of shoes. All the nice formal enough shoes had heels so high, or even if they weren't THAT high, they were high to me. Imagine someone who wobbles alot and walks like she's on stilts on normal looking heels.
It wasn't that the shoes weren't pretty.It wasn't that my feet were ugly or my legs were fat. They all fitted nicely and they all looked quite pretty.Even the neighbouring customer gave me the thumbs up =).
But it was all futile because I just know that I'd be tripping and falling at some point of the night. Even if something that disastrous didn't happen, I know my feet would ache after 15 minutes of wearing the shoes and I'd be walking like a duck on stilts.
About the cause of the blisters.... it's all my fault actually. =D
Yesterday I went shopping with my very comfortable pumps which turned out to be not so comfortable after all. I started getting sore little toes on both feet. Today, I decided to be smart and wore the wedges and lo and behold my feet just hurt a zillion times more. Mum and I had to go back to good ol'shoe makers -- Bata for a nice pair of comfy shoes. Wow,what a relief,I packed the umcomfiness and wore my new comfiness back home.
And now,upon my observation,I see 3 blisters on my little toes.
Lesson learnt : I am so screwed for prom night.
No comments:
Post a Comment