Monday, March 09, 2009

chem-disaster-test#1...

....wasn't much of a disaster.

Although there were some questions that really made me raise my eyebrows, it wasn't as tough as I expected it to be.

She asked a few questions that I didn't know that are probably in the knowledge category,meaning I should have READ it in the book but oops she did it again, it is NOT in the book.




Time and time again.
I will have to expect ther to do it again.
The problem is there is no prevention.

.the last time was oxyanion.
.the last time was paramagnetic and diamagnetic. *which i guessed right and therefore did not complain*
.this time, it's the difference between a standing wave and a travelling wave.*clicky* Both of which I have never came across. My friend knew the answer because she learnt it in Physics! whee.
.this time, it's coordinating bonds.*clicky* No clue.

Reading the book is never enough, I have to know everything that may be related. But how am i to know? And where am I going to find these words so I can look it up?

Am i supposed to just dream some random chemistry related words and then wake up saying "oh! what does THAT mean?" and go check it? I can understand if it's in one of the exercises and it is my responsibility to have looked it up, but it. is. not. AHHHHHH.

I'm already reading extra reference books that she uses, but it looks like that's . not . enough.


.bah.

No comments: