Saturday, May 02, 2009

in denial

...is that what they call it?

What if you're in denial and you admit you're in denial? Are you still in denial?

---
Went shopping with Sum Yin today, bought lotsaaaaa stuff for super cheap prices!

2 shirts for $3 each +tax = $6 ++
2 pairs of jeans (one $10; the other $16) + tax= $30 [saved $40]
1 super compy pair of pumps + tax = $10
1 pair of tights + tax = $7
total = $50+

omg-ness.
seriously the shoes here are all as hard as cardboard and as ugly as pasar shoes! Nice shoes are always at least $50, ugly shoes are at least $10 to $20 and they are ugly and hard as mentioned above. *broad grin*,I have never seen such a comfortable,cheap and pretty pair of shoes before! AND I NOW OWN IT! :D *first pair of shoes bought in Canada*

Anyway. Back to topic. The other matter is more serious... :(

Jeans - one skinny one skinny-flare.
Both size 5/6.
Both uber tight.
Both are hard to buckle and zip up.

I bought both anyway.

Obviously I have now gone from a size 4 to a size 6 and now i'm a size 8. But, I refuse to exchange it. I refuse to get a refund. I am a size 6 and I'm going to stay a size 6.

Tight? Ugly?Whatev. It's going to stay. They're both going to stay.

I'm keeping the skinny-flare because it's only 10 bucks! I can't even get a pair of jeans like that for Rm30.

To be honest they DID have ONE size 7/8, and I was "smart" enough to not try it, thinking that the size 5/6 will somehow "expand" and fit sooner or later.

Anyway,it's too late! Because by tomorrow, I know that size 7/8 pair would be definitely gone...

I'm keeping the the skinnies because I don't have a pair of skinnies.

Good reasons, no?xD

Oh. my. gosh. :( I'm so going to wear them both as often as possible so that they would please please please stretch and expand...............................

How I wish they're the pants in the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants -- one size fits all.

Anyway. Back to the question: Am i in denail,or not?

No comments: