Wednesday, May 27, 2009

losing track of my favs?

you know you're losing it when...........

you don't remember who the hell (insert actor's name) is, although the name certainly rings a bell and you're 100% sure you were once crazy over him.
*---*
While browising for drama, I came across the name "Kaname Jun", and I was all "OH! I KNOW I WAS CRAZY OVER THIS GUY!!!!"......................... but who is he, and how does he look like again?

I know I was reaally into him and even wanted to name my *future* kid ___ Jun, but I just couldn't place where I had seen him, much less why I liked him so much.

I had to use google and everything and I stillllll couldn't remember. And then I had to use the most desperate measure, search my own blog.

And I found a wholeeeeeeee post dedicated to him.

ah. he is tall. he has a high nose. and he appeared in Taiyou no Uta, as a side character.
Problem solved.

But don't you think there's something wrong with me? Forgetting my own likes/dislikes. :o

No comments: