#1.
Instead of preparing for tomorrow morning's exam, I spent the entire week watching Gossip Girl. :( I'm finally on season 3 now, no spoilers, please! :)
#2.
Panicking for tommorow, I know my stuff (I would love to believe so), but I don't get all my questions right the first time round! This worries me. :/ Gotta be careful tomorrow.
#3.
Food keeps me sane. I've been eating non-stop (yes, I know my blog posts are ALWAYS about how I am over-eating, but it IS a big part of my life. :( ), and I'm thinking "tomorrow, I will eat right... tomorrow." Ah yes, Shakespeare. "Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day....." Totally irrelevant. :O
#4.
Good chat with LiMay. Her wit cracks me up. :) Our lives that are not sad enough for our fairy godmothers to show up. Conversation, saved.
#5.
Fun fact: Evita Peroni is everywhere but North America. I wonder why.
No comments:
Post a Comment