Wednesday, June 09, 2010

stop and smell the flowers.

Between squeezing pimples/blackheads/whiteheads/stuff that clog my pores and never yours, school, watching Gossip Girl, eating, and sleeping, I have driving lessons.

We drove out of the city (yeah right, despite what we like to say, London is in fact a city). Vast farming land punctuated with small towns. Blue, green and birds in between. Yes, I'm rhyming lamely. :D

Anyway, point being the country can be pretty. I just don't see it because I don't have a car, and even if I have a car, I wouldn't be pointlessly driving to the outskirts.

Not by myself, anyway. Now if only I had a boyfriend.

You know I'm kidding. Or am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers are One of the best things to me is nature. That is why I believe that I enjoy flowers so much. Flowers, with all of their wonderful scents. Iflorist.co.uk