*I've been spending days (and nights) watching Gossip Girl (season 1, yes I'm always lagging behind by a few years!) non-stop. My housemate thinks I have a lot of free time.
*School's okay. Orgo started yesterday, ends tomorrow (that's the thing about summer school, EVERYTHING starts and ends so fast!). We got to play with our molecular kits in class today. I tell my housemate they are my toys.
*Eating lots. Mommy should never have taught me how to cook, although her lessons were all theory without practical, cooking part is quite easy to figure out. Not good! Or maybe I'm just not very...picky when it comes to food. Especially my food. Hoho.
TRAFFIC LIGHT!!!!! (okay, shuttup).
On another note, I've seen so many dogs lately, I can't wait to go home! :D
1. On the way back from Toronto last week, I witnessed this blind woman, carrying a baby (piggy back like but at the front) with a guide dog that was supposed to lead her the way but it went all over the place! Poor lady. Everyone practically just LOOKED at her go all over the place, round and round the bus station (I admit I did the same. I should've stopped talking to Customer Service, but I didn't). And Customer Service (who was helping me, I guess) totally ignored her!
It was not until the guide dog sorta brought her to Information, who called Customer Service on the P.A. system did customer service find her and lead her to the bus.
What's even more astonishing is that I was on the same bus as her, and when we reached London,ON., her husband was there, waiting for her. People like this Give Me Hope.
OOPS GOTTA RUN. LATE FOR LAB. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment