Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the walking zombie writes?!

... in the middle of the night, no less.

So I wake up in the exact position that I fell asleep in, thinking the exact same thoughts.
That is, assuming I did fall asleep.
I check the clock and it says a little short of 6a.m.

Either I did indeed fall asleep and awake in the same position thinking the same thoughts, or i have been thinking the same thoughts for at least 4 hours, in the same position, half asleep the entire time. Regardless, I feel completely unrested.

I realise I am repeating myself multiple times.

Well, that's because when you have countless similar experiences in the past week and a little more, you tend to be someone strung on coffee in the day, and wide awake at night, wondering things such as the paragraph above, in your head.

And the next morning you wake up and cannot stop yawning every few seconds, so you get an extra-large coffee from Timmies or your Nescafe jar. And the vicious cycle repeats.

Trust me, tried and tested.

No comments: