Monday, September 13, 2010

What if I don't want to replace my best friend?

Am I supposed to pull that photo off the wall and leave a gapping hole, right smack in the center of my collage? Or should I temporarily cover it with a piece of white paper? Or is it better to just leave it there, and let those two happy faces stare back at me?

Do I let that wallpaper on my desktop grin back at me, or should I maximise the browser and try my best to cover it? Or do I change it once and for all?

What if I don't want to rename objects? Nor do I want to keep away the little objects I've been
used to using everyday? And what to do if I want to be tough and strong and everything else but this issue bothers me 24-7?

What to do when you inevitably prove that waterproof mascara and eye liner really are waterproof? What if I can't do this, but I selfishly want my best friend back?

No comments: