And remember I was talking about my dream last year?Yeah,well,it won't be fulfilled,afterall,it's a selfish little dream.
And so,I'm gonna fulfill half the dream,my sister ish helping me big-time!YEAH! I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow,and I'll be there for 10 days! Let's do something fun, italic it, bold it,color it,spell it,make it huge,make it in capital letters!
TEN DAYS
And ,we're not going on tour,but we're doing it free-and-easy!That means,that we're gonna get lost,be sesat,and polish our sign-language! Wheeeee!
Haha,gonna go pack later!!
p/s:I did physics and got practically every single question wrong.Got scolding from teacher,she said it as if I wanted to be stupid.Oh,gosh. On the way home,Jim was playing with the kids and entertaining them,kinda got me laughing too. =D Haha,now I'm kinda forgetting physics,and I'll worry later. =D Wei Khai called me Jing Gak Por just because I didn't watch NBA yesterday. Yeesh,he ar,he ignore Li May and I so many times!And when I told him he's even more jing gak for doing that,he was like "where gottttt..." .Haih,so hard to make him admit he did.
WHEEEEEEE! GONNA PLAY O2JAM WITH THAT LIAR NOW! =D
1 comment:
sms or call me when u're back. i need the address. thanks
Post a Comment