Saturday, April 07, 2007

Amazing Race

Today.....the amazing race happened. Another few things happened too.

1 , a crazy dumbass who was trying to impress his girlfriend tried to kill us with his BMW convertible. He ACCELERATED and SWERVED towards us. dumbass. Basic common sense tells you to slow down when you see people crossing,not accelerate. Again, dumbass. He needs to go back to driving school or even worst elementary,to learn which peddle is the brake and which is the accelerator.

2 , this shitty indian alcoholic took RM2 from us. I'm sure he thinks he earned it by voluntarily telling us where the red-capped guys were. Well, we didn't ask you,and there I was thinking that he was such a helpful guy. My foot. Booze addict. (<_<) color="#66ffff">3 , I learnt to play pool today!Wheeee! Okay,I totally suck at it. I have no idea how to aim and the stick is kinda hard to grab. Anyway,glad that I tried. Thanks to Bryan and Kwan Seng ,I learnt something new!

4 , apart from the crazy dumbass and the shitty guy,we also met up with an equally shitty and dumbass-ish taxi driver. He was so dumb and the worst part was he keeps thinking he's right. And even until the end, when we finally found our way thanks to Louise's direction (we called her), he added that "oh,we should've went this way,so much faster..blahblah" or something like that,as if he knew the way all along. He was so darn lost lar,he needs GPS if he can't navigate himself around PJ.He doesn't even know where PJ state/ newtown is. And he's working as a taxi driver in PJ! Hello,read a map. XV,you gotta donate one to him man. (<_________<)
5 , I love you baby!

6 , Another taxi driver dropped us off at UM.(one part of it) ,and we thought we were at the Varsity lake (actually we were) but we saw this big drain which was fenced up.So we took the long way.And when we reached,we noticed something, the shorter way was just where we were at just now. Basically we made a huge detour.

7 , Climbing Bukit Gasing was so tiring for me. Thanks to my TEAM MATES, I made it. Thanks alot!

8 , Flipping Roti Canai is freaking hard I tell you! Look at the indian guy at the mamak stall....looks's so easy right? Well,it's darn hard. HARDDDD!

9 , My thighs need more strength!! Gotta change the fat to muscle man! Cycle cycle cycle!!
Or does Kwan Seng have a miracle plan?!

10 , Kwan Seng has magic fingers that suck fat. =D

No comments: