Friday, April 27, 2007

random.


"you're taller than any normal girl and blurrer than any other human being"



And that's why I'm weird. According to Kwan Seng.

(<_<) thanks for making my day,Pal.

C'mon people, tell him it's not a reason good enough! It's bias and weird and not true and... etc!

*---------------------------

It's seriously bugging me. This same ol' question

How come I can't talk to people? It's so hard to talk to certain
people,wherelse it's easy to talk to some other people.

Extrovert,it seems. What kinda extrovert can't talk to everyone?

*----------------------------

There's Malay Mail Big Walk this sunday.I'm going for the first time!And to mark the day of my first big walk ever,I'm gonna wear and Extra Large shirt.... thank the school,man.

*---------------------------

I'm hungry.And refering to the weird thing, well, the reason it's there as an opening is 'cause kwan seng just said that ,so I decided to use it.Hohoho.

No comments: