I'm so glad I bought the book,despite having friends who already have it. It is SO worth it. Worth it as in it made me cry.
Me,the hard cold hearted rock who has never shed a tear even when I was attending my grand father's funeral , or when my siblings went overseas , or when Pn.Loo left us, or when this teacher in school (who happens to be my ex-classmate's mother) passed away. However,I admit I sheded tears when I watched Goong, and when I read P/S: I Love You. But this time, I CRIED,I didn't tear, but cried. I personally can't believe it,and I see no reason in my believing it just because I'm telling the public, once again, that I cried reading a book.
It's a good book. And it's so damn sad!! Well,I don't have to SAY it 'cause you know it. I mean I've already said "I CRIED" so many times, it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines.
Oh,and just for records,it's the first time I've finished a book in a day,excluding books such as "the pearl". =D
Anyway. I'm weighing it,wheter I should tell you guyz the story or just keep it to myself?
AHHH!! You guyz gotta go read it!!! READ THE BOOK! That MYR 35 + is so worth it! I dont' care if it's 35% of your allowance (well it is mine) ,just go get the book and read it! Of course I'd be happy to lend it to you,but I'm sure you wanna keep it. It's a treasure I tell you!
Anyway, Jodi Piccoult, I really like the way she writes.She uses so many unrelated circumstances to *somehow* link back to the storyline and its plot. And it makes you understand it more, without having to spell it out for you.
I hope Vanishing Acts is as good. =D
oh yeah,tommorow is the day whereby I'm going for Amazing Race. I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do , but I'm just gonna attend and see what happens next.Most probably I'd just be tagging along and The Brains shall do the brain work,and when we win (hohoho) I shall claim credit. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment