Anyway, the main thing I wanna talk about today is my horrible cousins. Yup,the cousins who have no idea I ,or my parents ,or my siblings exist.
There was this millipede,crawling on the tomb stone, I saw it and avoided it.Okay,I admit I was scared of it. The funny thing is that as I grow older I get more and more scared of creepy crawlies.Anyway, the poor fella (i'll still sympathize with it.wait till you see what it's been through) was spotted by my little cousins.And these people don't seem to have any compassion,love or at least pity for creatures with a life.These young people have seem to have no idea that a milipede is entitled to a peaceful life.
Our crawling friend was happily crawling on the side of the tomb,and they spotted it. Okay,I'm repeating ,but yeah,they spotted it,and decided that it's a fun creature to play with.So they started piling stones to block the creature's way.Our friend just moved on,changing it's course of direction,but they piled more and more little stones everywhere,until alas,the creature was buried under the relatively huge pile of rocks.
No sign of movement? Ooooh,they slowly lift the heavy stones and they see the creature curled up into a coil. How fun! They started taking sticks to poke it. Our friend, in it's defense,decides to remain coiled and play dead (or maybe it IS dead,now I come to think of it.) Seeing no change,they put it down and start poking it.
Now,we were lighting the candles. Seeing fire, an equation pops up in their little brains.
coiled creature + fire = barbeque = fun = yay! = hahaha.
And so they skewed the creature (not through the body,but through the coil) and put it above the fire.
And the adults merely regarded this as "small kids-la.nevermind-la".
Hello? They're 12 , 10 , 9 ,7 and 5 years old respectively?!
"They're mummys never teach them-lar. Not their fault."
Well I did tell them, but seeing me as the "ice-cream supplier's daughter" ONLY,and not their cousin sister ,they ignore me and my pleas.
And I thought children have more love and pity for little creatures than cruel adults who couldn't care less. I thought it was born in them,until they became evil because of influence from adults. HAH. Now I know I'm wrong. I always thought that such behaviour were only possessed by naughty children in story books and rural areas.
Now I know my cousins are just the same. And ignorant children (and parents) are everywhere.
I wonder if the millipede had a heart attack and manage to faint?
No comments:
Post a Comment