I know I've said this before.....
I know YOU ALL know this.....
but
I'll say it again......
CHS BAND ROCKS!!!
who's the best???
CHS!!!!!
i totally LOVE the band. I love the banddddddd!!
Just supporting them,screaming my lungs out, making my sore throat worse by a million times.. *now my whole trachea feels like it's gonna explode*
They're the best band and we're the best supporters!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!! *scream scream scream* EAT YOUR SHOES OTHER SCHOOL SUPPORTERS!! YOU GUYS ARE A MILLION LIGHT YEARS TOO EARLY TO COMPETE WITH US LOYAL SUPPORTERS!! OUR SCREAMING SKILLS ARE NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!
It's just awesome ,superb , YOU GUYS missed SO MUCH!!!!!!
Anyway,going to support just reconfirms my love for the band,and how much I miss it,and how dumb I am to not join band.
Hey,there ARE cases of people who still do well in studies, example smartie Hern Ee and smartie Hua Chern.
But then again,you never know, I might have been one of the unsuccessful ones.....
oh,about the "eat your shoes part" , no offence,lol.just a joke. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment