...and what it does to me.
(1) I've grown darker.
I didn't realise it but my parents mentioned it yesterday,and now I'm beginning to notice it too!!! Noooooooooo,I don't wanna be darkkkkkk! My fairness is something I really like,eventhough my pimples and eyebags are more visible with this skin tone! Sniff. HOW? WHY ? WHEEEENN? I didn't even do any sports, nor did I travel! I just sat around reading manga. HOW CAN THEY TREAT AN INNOCENT YOUNG CHILD LIKE THIS?!
*ding!*I know. It's the computer. The heat emitting from it, it's cooking me...slowly... Roasting, baking, I don't knowwww. What to do what to do what to do. *ultra BIG sniff!*
(2)I think my eye sight is getting worse.
With all this uncontrolled reading, it's bound to get worse, sooner or later. AND I HATE WEARING SPECTACLES.
There was a time when I was dying to wear spectacles. Everyone in the family wore spectacles and I thought it was cool and would complete the look,and of course make me look smart in the process. But now I absolutely loathe the idea of wearing spectacles!!!!!!
I guess reading from the book wasn't bad at the beginning, but after that I stumbled across the scanlations of HanaKimi,and so...yes, I downloaded it,and since then I've been reading and reading and reading from morning until night.
And as we all know,staring at the computer screen for such long hours,hugging pillows and feeling sorry for the characters and laughing crazily to yourself will bring adverse effects to your health....
Oh,and please don't go downloading it,especially boys. Refering to a friend of mine who went and download it, it's for GIRLS okay,there's alot of yaoi parts and alot of moments filled with passion. Extremely X-rated for guys.
(3)Exams.
Exams,getting closer each day,I shall remind you of them. I've been saying I'll start on Monday,and I still haven't done anything.
I just don't want to waste my holiday doing things that I don't like!
I mean,this 2 weeks are for me to enjoy myself,and to enjoy I should be doing things that I like,and these,seeing how "cincai" I am *=P* actually include EVERYTHING EXCEPT STUDYING.
--which is what I'm doing now. But I can't help feeling guilty....................... Exams should be top priority but now it seems that it's last. Ahhhhh!
(4) WHATEVER.
Yup,for today that is. Ohoho, use your imagination people,HEAR THE FLUTTERING SOUND OF THE HEARTS *hears fluttering around this name* Sano Izumi *hearts fluttering around this name*,here I come!!!! By the way, Wu Zun doesn't potray Sano's character well. Piff (<_<)
(5) FAT.
Simply amazing. I seem to have gained the appetite of a growing adolescent ,again. The only difference is,I'm not growing any taller, but rather,growing sideways.It's because I'm so relaxed during the holidays,and I keep eating. I eat at dinner time,and before I sleep I eat a second helping of dinner!!! And this has been happening for the past few days!!! Well,except yesterday,I went to sleep with a ling tummy. (T_T)
I've got this irresistable urge to eat and eat and eat. I mean , I LOVE FOOD, and now i've got 24 hours a day to eat, my mind is no where else -- it just travels between manga and food. It's amazing,and it's good , 'cause I enjoy it , but it would be better if I wouldn't put on weight because of it.
Just today I went to Secret Recipe for pie and cake. Ahhhhhhh,and a few days ago I baked muffins and I've been eating it by tupperwares,as in a tupperware at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment