.//THE WEIRD.
I had a dream.It was pretty normal.
Chia Lit had a dream.It was pretty normal.
what is abnormal is that our dreams merged at the end. We had the same dream at the end.Exactly, what was spoken,where and why. Everything was exactly the same.
It is freaky. Very freaky.
My dream : Somehow I'm at MNG Midvalley.I see Chia Lit. The sad guy is crying like anything.I decide to ask him what's wrong and got to know that he's upset because of biology.I attempted to console him by telling him "it's okay,try harder.it's just bio" something like that.
Chia Lit's dream : His friend just died, he felt sad, went to a shopping mall,at a clothes shop.Crying uncontrollably. Suddenly I walk to him and ask him what's wrong.And I start telling him "it's okay,try harder.it's just bio" something like that. And he wonders why am I telling him something totally unrelated to the reason of his sadness.
.//THE BITTER.
Sometimes I think, whoever said "it takes 99% of hardwork and only 1% of talent" must be either drunk when he said it,or he's just lying. Was it Einstein?
Doesn't matter.
My chemisty results are very very horrible. The thing is I STUDIED!! I started studying so early!!And I even studied for the monthly tests (chapter by chapter tests) for tuition!! Such detailed studying. And studying. And studying. Reading the same chapters word by word again and again and again. And I get a pathetic 23 out of 100 for paper 2.
Now, if I'm lucky and get reasonable marks for paper 3, I can pass. I hope I can!! I don't want to fail chemistry......
.//THE HAPPY
I know History and Moral aren't really important subjects. However, I worked super hard for both subjects and I am proud to say............ I got 69% for Moral!!! That's 30% improvement,and the highlight is......it's 1% away from A2!!!!!!! From a FAIL--------------------> near A2!!!
I'll brush my teeth harder tonight so you'd see me flashing my bright,blinding teeth tommorow!!
So what if it's useless?? I'm happy I can score for certain subjects rather than fail everything. My principles/motto/whatever ..... SCORE WHAT YOU CAN SCORE. In other words, things like physics and chemistry and add-maths, well, work hard but I don't think I'll ever score. (<_<)
No comments:
Post a Comment