Anyway. I know I'm so obsessed with Hana Kimi .Well,at least I'm not beyond hope,simply because I KNOW that I'm obsessed. XD
I'm actually reading it again. Not really reading reading but more of glancing through. This is such a waste of time, but AHHHHHH!! SANO IZUMI!
.I know.
You would probably think that I'm some whacko who's obsessed with fictional characters and gay-looking idols....*yadayadayada*. I admit. I mean,WHO in their right mind would be obsessed over a single character EVERYTIME she watches or reads something. I can always find a favourite character in EVERYTHING. HAH. Happy now?!?! Sniff.
.I think i AM beyond hope.
Look at this,this hit me hard.
Izumi Sano (佐野 泉 Sano Izumi) is a fictional character in the manga
series....
And this.
This is a list of the fictional characters that
appear on the manga
and anime series Great Teacher
Onizuka :
Eikichi Onizuka
And this.
....is an 85-chapter manga and 13-episode anime series created by Kazurou Inoue (井上和郎, Inoue
Kazurō?).
Sniffles! fictional,created, all poiting to the direction that THESE PEOPLE,or rather CHARACTERS,are NOT real. But yours truly will never ever understand that. I'll make sure I won't! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment