Edward Cullen. My hero. And probably every other girl's. Which is what makes it so unfair!!! HOW and WHY are all MY HEROES fictional?!
I leaked alot so spoilers ahead...... if you haven't read twilight and new moon.
Reading Twilight was so enjoyable...and I fear I'd be single for the rest of my life.
It was like reading a shoujo manga. Really. Handsome,perfect guy with ordinary,weak girl....
It was like watching a drama....
It was like watching a shoujo anime...
It is basically THE day dream of every girl. XD Sort of a fairy tale....
If only there was someone real like that,not really in the sense of being a vampire, but personality and character wise.... but then all the girls would be at war with each other.
Haha,wishful thinking. Which might just land me to the category of single-old-ladies-at-the-age-of-90-still-caught-up-with-their-silly-fantasies-and-therefore-remain-unmarried.
I read New Moon with a very impatient feeling. I skimmed through more than half the book,being more alert when I see the word "edward" or the word "cullen".If only I could have an in-built "ctrl+F" system in me, where I could key in "edward cullen" and find all the pages with the name..... it would have been much easier on my heart. XD
Reading all the pages filled with Jacob Black were a painnnnnnnnnnnnn. A PAIN I TELL YOU! I personally like the cullens.... JUST THE CULLENS. So when I reached the part where a Cullen came in,I find myself delightedly smiling to myself like an idiot,and the book was all interesting again! XD This is what the Cullen characters do to me.
Really, I found myself saying unreasonable things like .... "if there's no edward cullen in this book,it's such a fluke!No wonder it's so much cheaper than the first and third book.." and "WHEN is there gonna be Edwardddddd?" and "I don't want the VOICES of edward,I want Edward in the flesh!!!"
The funny thing is, I was really hoping that Edward was there.... and he DID say those words Bella thought were her hallucinations....... BUT HE WASN'T!!!!! It'd be sooo sweet if he were there... like keeping watch on her but not appearing or something...... XD
Heheh, it all started when everyone (i really mean just brenda followed by some friends) started reading Twilight and New Moon. Okay,I was briefly interested but because somehow the book was being passed here and there and I never really got a chance to borrow it,because the queue was so long, I kinda forgot about it. After all, I haven't started reading it, there's no addiction yet,I could put the "edward cullen" everyone was talking about and swooning about away and I was just fine. I did go to MPH to look for the book but they said there wasn's such a book,and so I decided to give in... ya know..nothing much to lose. And then came sunday (last sunday to be precise),reading the Star Mag, under the book review secton..... I saw it. The whole review for 3 books and the 25% off coupon!!!!! And before I knew it I had landed myself at MPH,just for the books.
Over there,I learnt that the 25% off was only for the hard covered books.The pricing,though was pretty off.I'll show you why.
Hard cover:
Twilight : RM70
New Moon :RM40 (after discount, dropped to RM30)
Eclipse : RM 60+ or something close to RM70..
Soft cover:
Twilight : RM27+
New Moon : -
Eclispe : -
See what I mean? New Moon is sooo much cheaper than Twilight! I would think that Twilight should be cheaper,since it's been there longer. But anyway,I got the soft cover Twilight and the hard cover New moon (which cost the same as the soft cover twilight. XD) AND i got a 10% discount for Twilight too! (by complaining that the sides were all roughed up) Heee heee!
So all in all,I only spent RM50+ for a hard cover and a paperback!!!!!!!!!! Great deal!!!
I didn't buy Eclipse. I admit I didn't trust myselt to go head over heels over Edward Cullen. I was thinking that I could wait for the price to drop....... but after reaching home...I realised... "What if it doesn't drop? Like the hard covered Twilight...." And i panic kicked in.
But I shall get the book sooner or later, I got Bryan to give me his coupon!! I don't think he'd be swooning over Edward anyway. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment