1 in 12 hours from now, I'd be getting ready to sit for my first exam here. English.
Hello Macbeth; Hello Clara Callan and Hello Cather in the Rye.
What am i doing now? crash reading sparknotes. thank goodness for internet. (:
*----
2 I find it really hard to focus.It always happens this way.When the semester starts, I'd get pumped up about studying, study study study... and when the important day comes, I find myself slacking.. just when it is the most crucial of times.
MY DOWNFALL, i tell u. It's not the sheer laziness, it's the giving up. :(
*----
3 while flipping through a magazine, Grey's Anatomy's Season 4 DVD advertisement caught my attention, and gave me a sudden urge. I wanna watch Grey's Anatomy, yes, finally.
*----
4 my sister was just telling me about her being a bride's maid. And I got "maid of honour" mixed up with "bride's maid"... and that lead me to *suddenly* remember Made of Honour. I totally missed that show, wanna watch it. Will rent the DVD tommorow. (:
*----
5 If any of you are buying me or selling me or just DOING smtg to me that implies that I'm of certain value, well, I really dunno wat to do about that.
#1 , I'm confused. I really don't get the point.
#2 , I don't think I like being bought and petted and sold or whatever. XD
And therefore you'd prolly be ignored. (:
*----
6 Ah. I've hit the 10kg mark. and you know what? I'm every bit nonchalant about this. I just ate half a large pizza today.And I wasn't even hungry to begin with. I've stopped counting the calories and the worst part? I've stopped bothering. Which is a bad sign.
Before :
don't wear short sleeves / sleeveless tanks : Too skinny.
Now :
don't wear short sleeves / sleeveless tanks : Too fat.
It's hard to please everyone,
Conclusion : learn to not care. (:
*----
7 AHHHHHHH! I will go back to reading Holden Caulfield's messed-up life now.
No comments:
Post a Comment