gone awry.
I thought I had it all layed out. It was just waiting to be handed in to guidance as soon as they allow me to.
I had it all done picture perfect.
Semester 1 :
english, maths advanced functions, chemistry, accounting.
Semester 2 :
maths calculus and vectors, biology, economics, accounting.
See the balance? A maths course each semester, a science course each semester.... everything was perfect.
Today is the day we get our time tables. Once we get the time table we are allowed to change courses. I made an appointment with guidance yesterday, thinking I'd get my courses done as soon as possible.
It didn't strike my mind that there would be no places already.No more seats for accounting.
What I should do, is to just drop accounting, right?
But the guidance counsellor had something else in mind. He switched this and switched that and now I have 2 sciences in a semester. and the second semester, is really empty. He claimed that there were no more seats for biology second semester.
But that can't be logical, can it? Because I did have a seat, you just took it away, but now you can give it back.
But he couldn't. And tommorow, hopefully I can see him and fight my way through.
I cannot believe this is happening to me. The perfect time table gone wrong. It's worst than before.
No comments:
Post a Comment