I didn't get the A+ I wanted for Psych. And this is the best exam I've done so far.
The nagging question: is 85 the highest I can get?
The GREATER nagging question is: If all the stuff I want is somehow tied to "I have to get A+ for Psych", and I DIDN'T get an A+ for psych, WHEN am I gonna get all the stuff I want? (T_T)
*---*
On a happier note, I won these!! First time I've won anything at a draw!! :D I'm bringing my dongsaeng (li'l sister) a.k.a Ms. Anonymous, and we're gonna go watch 500 Days of Summer!
It's probably mah lucky day 'cause they were showing it maybe 2 weeks ago, and I DIDN'T catch it and i was all "boooooooooo. sadddddd.", but now they're showing it AGAIN, and I have FREE tickets! :D
*---*
Extra shift of Western Foot Patrol in 3 hours time, gotta squeeze in some studying!
No comments:
Post a Comment