Friday, November 13, 2009

home, home, i wanna go home.

I am listening to Crazy - Simple Plan and remembering Li May.

There are so many things that seem to jump out at me and remind me of someone. It is so easy to be reminded of someone, something, somewhere, some event, some food, some home.

I miss Malaysia. : (
*---*
Sometimes I just want to tell them: "What do you know about missing home? If you're not half the globe away, if you don't need to wait close to 24hours before you reach home (or like last summer, more than that,thanks to the flight delay and my night in HK airport), if your dinner is but a variation of what you will have at home (how different can scalloped potatoes be? or brocolli and cheese? or pasta?! really, how different can your mom cook it?! -- oh gawd so sick of angmo complaining about angmo food) and is not something totally different, you don't know what it's like to miss home.so just shut up."

yes, I am bias and selfish like that.
*---*

No comments: