Saturday, November 28, 2009

2 years can make a difference

Nearly 2 years ago, I blogged about Haruka Miura and said...

*

OHMYGOSH HE'S YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops *

I knew it!! *okay,maybe I didn't*


I thought he looked young!!! (: (: And he's tall too! 178cm! (: (: (: (: (: Haha,he's only 11 days younger than me!!!! x) ELEVEN DAYS!!

Anyway, the reason I said he can't act is because he keeps staring straight,even when he tries to apologise to the girl, or cries...

I don't know if it's because that's his character in the dorama -- you know, cool and emotionless.. or it's because he just can't act. You can't really feel the emotion by watching him!

Or

I could be wrong. (: But he has a cute face.(the picture in wiki just isn't as great as him in the dorama!! ) I'm gonna buy more dorama tommorow.


*

Yes. Basically I was going crazy *as usual* over some celebrity.

I'm watching Samurai High School now, and he.has.improved.so.so.so.so.so.much.

In just 2 years (maybe 3), a person can improve so much.
On the same note, a person's blogging style can change as well, huh.

*---*

No comments: