The world from where I stand:
The reason why food comforts me does not only lie in the fact that it tastes so bloody good.
It is because... eating is the kind of activity that is more necessary than watching TV.
If I watch an episode of Friends or Grey's or some Korean or Japanese drama... I feel better, I am comforted... but then I feel like I just wasted my time on something useless.
If I ate something, sure, the guilt kicks in after --
I guess TV = 100% time wasted whereas eating -- well, it could be 100% time wasted, but who knows, maybe i AM hungry, then it will be legit for me to eat!
YESYESYESYESYES. i have many theories and excuses.
That's it for today's the-world-as-i-see-it.
1 comment:
OMG, i am sooooo agree with u...
i hate stress not becos of stress but the result in bigger size! stupid stress!
Post a Comment